scroll down for more
Craddockstown follows the dress code guidelines outlined by the GUI.
On the course and practice facilities:
* Golf apparel and clothing from professional golf retail stores is acceptable.
* If shorts are worn they should be of the tailored variety only (no cargo/sports shorts).
* Mobile phones, if carried, should be switched off and only used for emergencies.
* Please view the infographic showing acceptable/unacceptable forms of dress for course and practice facilities for more details.
In the Clubhouse:
* We ask that members and visitors alike adopt a “Smart Casual” dress code.
* Respectable denim is acceptable provided it is not torn, cut or frayed.
* Track/leisure suits are not acceptable.
* Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times in the Clubhouse.
* Golf Shoes and runners should not be worn in the Clubhouse, other than in the lower ground changing areas and on the viewing balconies.
* It is requested that mobile phones are switched to silent or vibration mode and are only used in the lobby area or outside of the Clubhouse.